ENGLISH V3 "TENSE SYSTEM"

Hi Students.

We are formaly starting the grammar english classes and my objective with the You tube platform is to create a serie of educational videos which may help you to review topics as many times as necessary.

I hope you enjoy this video and I invite you to subscribe to my channel. It´s always for free ;)

1.-Please open the link THE TENSE SYSTEM. PART 1
2.-Download the worksheet of the activity which is provided right below the video
2.-Complete the activity and bring it to class.





Comments

  1. Hello teacher I have a problem with the worksheet, when I do click in the link, appears
    "Lo sentimos, el archivo que has solicitado no existe.

    Asegúrate de que tienes la URL correcta y de que el archivo existe."

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CELEX BASIC V (MIDTERM AND FINAL EXAM STUDY GUIDE)